By using our theme, you pay for a periodic license of the source code of the theme. We use the license fee to pay back the investment costs we made developing the theme. The normal price of developing a custom theme from scratch can cost you a fortune. With this license, you can own a professional looking online store for the price of peanuts.
Articles in this section
- Why do I pay a monthly fee for a theme?
- What support do you offer?
- What is the Lightspeed template editor?
- What happens if I activate the template editor?
- Should I activate the template editor?
- Why do we charge extra money for updating your theme once the template editor is activated?
- How many updates a year are released for a theme?
- I want to customize my online store by Crivex. How do I proceed?