Simply put, if you have no knowledge of coding you better stick to working without the template editor. Once activated, and changes are made, it might become a mess for us to find out what element in the source code is causing a conflict. Finding the origin of the bug is time-consuming and finding a good solution as well. Therefore, unless you know what you do, we strongly advice to stick with a Lightspeed partner for modifications on your store. That way, the foundation of your store is always guaranteed safe.
Articles in this section
- Why do I pay a monthly fee for a theme?
- What support do you offer?
- What is the Lightspeed template editor?
- What happens if I activate the template editor?
- Should I activate the template editor?
- Why do we charge extra money for updating your theme once the template editor is activated?
- How many updates a year are released for a theme?
- I want to customize my online store by Crivex. How do I proceed?