If the template editor is activated, updates we create for a theme are not passed through automatically anymore. We must manually update all the code for every shop having the theme editor activated. Once you choose to activate, it’s up to you to keep the source code updated.
Articles in this section
- Why do I pay a monthly fee for a theme?
- What support do you offer?
- What is the Lightspeed template editor?
- What happens if I activate the template editor?
- Should I activate the template editor?
- Why do we charge extra money for updating your theme once the template editor is activated?
- How many updates a year are released for a theme?
- I want to customize my online store by Crivex. How do I proceed?