The template editor from Lightspeed is a tool to change parts of the source code of your installed theme. We’ve build our themes with care and created many settings to customize your theme to your needs. However, you may at some point want to make changes to the layout or add additional features which are not included in the settings of the theme. Than you must activate the template editor to gain access to the HTML (Lightspeed Rain files).
Articles in this section
- Why do I pay a monthly fee for a theme?
- What support do you offer?
- What is the Lightspeed template editor?
- What happens if I activate the template editor?
- Should I activate the template editor?
- Why do we charge extra money for updating your theme once the template editor is activated?
- How many updates a year are released for a theme?
- I want to customize my online store by Crivex. How do I proceed?