It's possible to translate the slider text, USP's and more in our themes. Lightspeed basically offers you the functionality to insert custom translations. First build up your store in one language. Than with the custom translations you can translate those exact sentences into other languages.
For V2 of Lightspeed go to:
2. Go to Translations
3. In the upper right corner select "Add translation"
The translation key should be exactly the same as how it appears on your website if you open it in a browser.
For V1 of Lightspeed go to:
1. Design/Custom Translation
2. Add a new key by clicking on the green plus icon in top of the frame and insert exactly the same text you inserted for your USP/Button/Text. F.e. : "Click & Order" for the "in cart" button. Than save this key.
3. Click on this key and enter the translations for the various languages:
4. For every USP you need to activate a new key.